University Catering at the Ohio Union
Events and Catering
The Office of Student Life University Catering is the exclusive caterer for the Ohio Union. Our team will work to provide your meeting, event or party with extraordinary service, culinary cuisine and event design. In addition, our extensive menu can be customized to enhance a variety of events, from casual lunch buffets to elegant plated dinners and cocktail receptions. Student Life University Catering staff will be present during the event to ensure you receive extraordinary service.
For events taking place at the Ohio Union contact the event coordinator listed on your event confirmation, or contact the event services team by phone at 614-292-5200 or by email at email@example.com. If your event is taking place at another Ohio State facility, please contact a University Catering sales assistant by phone at 614-688-3562 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit safeandhealthy.osu.edu for the latest information on the university's response to COVID-19.
The Office of Student Life University Catering features an extensive staff of event-planning, banquet, catering, culinary and pastry specialists that focus on creating one-of-a-kind experiences for each event. Whether you need boxed lunches for 10, a self-serve buffet for 100 or dining service for 1,000, we customize the subtle details in the menu and the peripheral items and presentation.
University Catering can host events in nearly any facility on Ohio State's campus and beyond. Service and support include:
- Delivered casual catering
- Full-service catering including plated served functions and black-tie events, buffets, receptions, tailgates, graduations and more
- Customized menu and décor development unique to your occasion
- Event planning and onsite management
- Professionally trained event staff
- Alcohol bar service and management
- Table decor (linens, floral, china and glassware)
- Coordinated event rentals
At a glance
- Provides both drop-off casual and full-service catering
- Pre-approved to serve alcohol on campus
- Provides event staffing and onsite management
- Accommodates over 1,000 guests
- Provides off-campus catering including indoor and outdoor facilities
- Has supplier catalog in Buckeye Buy/Workday for ease of internal billing
- Close proximity to all university clients and venues