Sloopy's Diner Sandwich Club
Now Accepting Sloopy’s Diner Sandwich Club Nominations
The Office of Student life is now accepting nominations for the 11th Annual Sloopy’s Diner Sandwich Club. The Ohio State University has recognized hundreds of students, faculty, staff and alumni who give their time, talent and energy to better our community throughout the years. It is our honor to celebrate the people who strive to make a difference on our campus. The Sloopy’s Diner Sandwich Club Awards will honor those that embody the spirit of the Ohio Union and truly know what it is to be a Buckeye!
This award is reserved for a group of 6-10 outstanding individuals and groups who are dedicated to Student Life’s Ohio Union and/or The Ohio State University. Individual awards are open to current students, faculty, staff and alumni; group awards are open to alumni groups, academic departments and student organizations.
Application Eligibility Requirements:
- All students, faculty, staff and alumni are eligible to apply (or be nominated) to be a member of the Sloopy’s Diner Sandwich Club.
- All student recipients must be in good academic standing with the university and have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- All student recipients must not be on disciplinary probation with the university at the time of application, selection and recognition.
- Individuals may not receive the honor in successive years, at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Any student, faculty, staff or alumni may submit/receive nominations for awards.
- Nominations will also be accepted for alumni groups, academic departments and student organizations.
- **Update**Apply here by Monday, August 3rd, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Applications and nominations will be reviewed by a committee of staff, alumni and current student leaders. The Sandwich Club Unveiling Ceremony will now be held in September/October 2020. Please email Rob Jech at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-688-8788 at with any questions about the nomination process.