You will find the hub of sorority and fraternity life at the Ohio Union, where we
house over 70 fraternal organizations united under one purpose: to lead, to learn,
and to serve.
· Size of community: 11% of the Ohio State student body
· Requirement for joining: 2.5 cumulative GPA and 12 college credit hours
· Number of full-time university staff working with community: 4
· Number of chapters receiving national awards: 25-31 annually
· Number of students attending a sorority/fraternity leadership development program last year: 1600+
· Name of comprehensive standards program that all chapters must participate in:Standards of Excellence
Full Community at a Glace Profile- Community at a Glance 2013-2014
President of Delta Sigma Phi Cody Nagel serves as an Orientation Leader this summer
2015, The Ohio Union. All rights reserved.
If you have trouble accessing this page and need to request an alternate format,
please contact the Student Life web development team at